Monday, January 12, 2009

Guitar Hero on a rabbit farm


Our gift to the family this year was to join ranks with many Americans enjoying the mass hysteria that Guitar Hero has caused. It's like the whole "Jeep thing". If you've never done it, you wouldn't understand. I'm not a self-proclaimed video game fiend, at least I try not to be. I tell myself I have too much to do each day to get caught up in video games...until I picked up my first 5-button wireless guitar. I'm now officially hooked. We started straight away with Aerosmith. I liked many of their songs, so I thought I'd try it out. I'm now the guitar-laden maiden of this castle and find it difficult to share. After my first battle with Joe Perry, there was no going back. Carl and I are now comparable players, so this truly has become a family strengthening tool, but he looks better holding the guitar. We're now looking for challengers or friends open to an 80's Rock 'n' Roll themed get together if anyone is interested. :)



The second bit of excitement this holiday season is the new arrival of our SECOND litter of rabbits born 12/31/08, a mere 9 kits this time. We're still working on adopting out the first batch, along with their parents - the current rabbit count is 13. All suspect bunnies are now separated, yet we now have to wait an additional 8 weeks to rid our home of it's "farm status". As cute and cuddly as they are, the little fuzz buddies are literally eating away at our budget and each day I am caring less and less regarding the manner in which they leave our little compound. Bunnies, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment